Chandigarh Education Department Recruitment 2017 Apply online for various Vacancies at www.recruitment-portal.in:
Chandigarh Education Department is going to announce a recruitment notice to fill various vacant posts in the department. As per the information there are vacant posts of Masters/ Mistresses (TGT) Posts in different departments. After seeing this advertisement big number of candidates wants to apply for this recruitment. Application forms are invited from the eligible candidate in prescribed format by the selection board.
Chandigarh Administration, Education Department started by the Government of Chandigarh to provide various services like e-Tenders, E-payment, and all other information about the city to the citizens living in Chandigarh. Several Departments are working under Chandigarh Administration Department to implement its services in the Union Territory of Chandigarh. It conducts recruitment for various posts annually for the selection of staff to work under Government of Chandigarh.
Candidate willing to apply for Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2017 must have posses minimum required qualification. Applicant having the required eligibility criteria should apply for Masters/ Mistresses (TGT) in Common Cadre and Engineering Department by filling up the application form available on the official website www.recruitment-portal.in. The candidates can review the below pointed out information such as academic credentials, age limitation, pay scale, application treatment as well as various other information concerning instructor Recruitment.
- Name of the organization: Chandigarh Education Department
- Name of the Post: Masters/ Mistresses (TGT)
- Job Location: Chandigarh
- Job Type: Government
- Application Mode: Online
- Fee: Rs.400/- for General candidate and Rs. 200/- for Reserved candidate
- Age limit: 18 to 25 years
- Date of Exam: not decided
- Educational Requirement: Bachelor Degree
- Selection process: Interview
- Website: recruitment-portal.in
Candidates must be aged between 18 to 25 years to be considered eligible for Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2017. Upper age limit will be relaxed as per certain rules. For Backward Class category, upper limit will be relaxed for 2 years. Age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST category. But to obtain such relaxation in terms of age limit, applicants must provide valid caste certificate for verification.
The candidates will be paid Rs.10300-34800/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 3200/- for Masters/ Mistresses (TGT) Posts and Rs.6400-20200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 3400/- for Masters/ Mistresses (TGT) Posts per month. Application fees for General Category & Dependants of Ex-Servicemen candidates is Rs.400/- and the candidate coming under Reserved category such as SC/ OBC/ PH/ ESM should pay Rs. 200/- as Application fees.
- Mistresses (TGT): Applicant must have completed Bachelor Degree from a recognized university/ Institution and has Proficiency in operation of computer (Word processing and Spread Sheets) and a speed of 35 W.P.M. in English Typing on Computer.
- Masters (Engg. Depts): Candidate should have done Bachelor Degree and Proficiency in operation of computer (Word processing and Spread Sheets) and a speed of 35 W.P.M. in English Typing on Computer (Time allowed – 10 minutes).
- for Masters/ Mistresses (TGT) (Common Cadre): Aspirant should have completed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university/Institution and Proficiency in Operation of Computer (Word Processing and Spread Sheets) and a speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography.
Selection process to select the right candidate for this recruitment is based on written examination and Interview. According to these two process aspirants are selected. At first candidate will go through the written test. Exam will include multiple choice questions. Only the qualified candidate from the exam will go through the Interview. After the completion of this test applicant are selected for the desired posts. Result of the written test will also be available on the official website and admit card for the test will be issued soon after the registration process. It is advised to the applicants that they complete the registration within the given deadline and get prepared for the selection process.